If you’re considering buying a home in the near future, contact me for a free consultation or fill out my DREAM HOME FINDER form.
Buying a Home
here are many details to remember when buying a home. When you work with me I am here to protect your best interests with one of your largest investments. Finding your next Dream Home can be a challenge that requires expertise in many areas, patience and professionalism.
“The difference is caring”
If you’re out there looking for a new home…and you find it tough; put me to work for you. Buyers actively searching on their own will see listings as they appear on REALTOR©.ca at the same time as others, so beating them to the punch is becoming more and more difficult to do. Let me help you find your perfect home by filling out my DREAM HOME FINDER part of my unique system.
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned buyer everyone that purchases a home should follow these 10 steps:
- Find a REALTOR® – Find a REALTOR® you trust to guide you through the steps listed here and as long as you’re satisfied, stick with them. (Read my Unique Value System and Testimonials to see why I would be a good choice for you)..
- Get Pre-Qualified – Let me know if you need help, I have mortgage brokers I can recommend.
- How much equity is in my home? I will provide an estimated selling price based on list to sale ratios and explain all of the costs associated with selling to help you determine the equity in your home.
- Buyer Consultation – Meet with your REALTOR® to establish a plan of action for your new home purchase and address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Set a Realistic Timetable – When are you ready to move? Do you have to sell your home first? When does your lease expire? These are just a few important questions; let me help you set a realistic timetable and discuss what might be best for you.
- Dream Home Finder – Stay on top of things by using my DREAM HOME FINDER and receive new listings as soon as they hit the market. Use this helpful tool to help you find and meet your buying needs, save the homes that are of interest to you and decline the ones that are not. This helps me with your search.
- Home Tours – Putting me to work, I schedule the viewings and help you with any questions you may have about the homes, the area, the school etc.
- Make an Offer & Negotiate – Once you have found your Dream Home I will do the rest, I will prepare a contract to purchase with clauses that protect your best interests. I will negotiate on your behalf to ensure you get the home you want at the right price.
- Complete the Offer Conditions – Once your offer is accepted I will send the necessary documentation to your banker, help you make arrangements for a home inspection, answer any questions insurance companies may have along with helping you navigate through this period to secure your New Home.
- Lawyer – You will need to make arrangements to meet with your lawyer, my office will forward all paper work on your behalf.
- Close and Move in!! – We will do our final walk through on closing day, Congratulations it’s time to move in!
If you’re considering buying a home in the near future, contact me for a free consultation or fill out my DREAM HOME FINDER. I assure you that all information provided is kept strictly confidential and secure. This service is free of charge and implies no obligations, your privacy is