Selling Your Home
re you getting your house ready to sell or are you simply trying to make the decision “Am I going to sell?” Let me help protect one of your largest investments, your home.
“The difference is caring”
Before you sell, it is crucial you get all of the information needed so you can make an educated decision. This is one of your largest assets, that is why you should put it in the hands of a professional, this is what I am trained for and this is what I do for a living.
Regardless if you are a seasoned homeowner or your first time selling, it is important that you are provided with the answers to these questions and any others you may have;
- What is my house worth? I can offer pricing strategies based on recent past sales of comparative homes in your area as well as current homes for sale. This process I take very seriously, not all homes are equal.
- What are houses selling for in my area? This information is specific to your neighbourhood, I will gather this from the MLS® system along with all past sales in your area.
- How much equity is in my home? I will provide an estimated selling price based on list to sale ratios and explain all of the costs associated with selling to help you determine the equity in your home.
- Is it a Buyer’s or Seller’s market? This question can be answered on many different levels. I will be able to explain the current market in our region and get as specific to the market for your own neighbourhood.
- How long does it take to sell in my area? I will look at days on market for the region and your neighbourhood along with looking at current supply and demand trends.
- What should I do to get my house ready to sell? This question is very house specific, however, I can offer you staging tips that will help you maximize your homes potential./li>
Once your property is listed, I will take care of the marketing, organizing the showings, getting the feedback, providing you with updated information on your market area and most importantly the negotiating of an offer once received and subsequently putting that SOLD sign on your property. My goal is to sell your home in the least amount of time for the most amount of money based on current market conditions.